Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Stuck on Glue

Today was a busy day. We drove to Vegas for our dentist appointments, went out to lunch, drove home, and then decided to drive 42 miles north for dinner! My DH & DS love to be behind the wheel! DH was the driver today.

I want to share a wonderful product with you. If you haven't heard of it, it's one you may be interested in getting. I never use glue sticks. When I was teaching, I didn't have them in my classroom either. It was Elmer's all the way! I recently got a glue stick that is super strength! It adheres ribbon to LOs w/out puckering the ribbon. It works beautifully with buttons and metal as well. It is very, very strong. It's made by Pioneer and has the Style #EGS. I've also found that a little goes a long way! Here is the product:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I can't tell you how much it was because I got it at the same time as other items, but I know it wasn't expensive. I know you won't be disappointed! I'm surely not! We, scrappers, need to share these good things!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

I just gotta get me some of this stuff! I looked at Michaels - but nope..ugh!

Alison said...

That looks like great stuff! Where did you find it Chris?