Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Bit Geometric

I just finished this LO of our daughter-in-law using this great olive green background PP that came from 4 Scrappy Sisters. I love the geometric lines of that sheet of paper. I went through my stash and looked for other papers that would compliment the base paper. I came up with the navy vine, the blue and white check, and the light green geometric shape. I think I got lucky! I did stitch around the edges of the papers. I chose a flower I had seen done on another LO because of the angled petals. I used my punch to punch the small journaling sheet. The colors are perfect with the photo's colors. Don't you think?

I promise I'll be back later with something fun - it was supposed to be done yesterday, but life got in the way. Hope you have some Heidi Swapp packaging laying around!! *hint, hint*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's a Free Spirit


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Chris that's a great LO! Is that you? Are you sooo loving seeing that little cluster map with dots from all over the world? I think that's sooo cool!! Keep up the great work!

Lauren M. said...

I was wondering that too Alison. Love that flower embellie. Great LO Chris!

Chris said...

Noooo, it's not me!!! That's my daughter-in-law. She is just gorgeous and tall and thin! Soooo not fair! LOL

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Great Page !

Yes you did find the right me *LOL* a thank you for dropping by ! My blog is on Xanga which seems so much more complicated than the rest, but as I've been with them for so long, moving is too much trouble.

Aida.