Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Friday!

Some weeks are just better than others. I am glad this one is over. It's just been a hard week. Sometimes, despite the best efforts, things just aren't as good as you had hoped they'd be! So, to perk up my spirits, I'm posting a layout that I just love! I used Sassafrass Lass PP and a lot of scraps. I hope you like it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It's funny, I love scrapbooking and creating layouts with our photos. Yet, for some reason, I'm not DT material! Am I hurt? No, not at all. I just wonder what I'm lacking. If you know, feel free to comment, LOL. I need all the help I can get! How else can I get better!

I've been looking for the Making Memories Tiny Alpha stickers. If you read this and know where I can find them, please let me know. I think they are so cute! I tried looking on line, but didn't have any success.

If you would leave a comment on this post, I'll select a name next Friday and send a RAK to whomever I pick! If you are not in the US, you're included, too!

4 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

I adore this layout! another great one! Also, I PMd you but you do the list the same way you did the list of where you shop! Im glad this week is over too. Im tired LOL. Hope you have a good friday!

Lauren M. said...

Chris this LO is fabulous! I don't think you're lacking anything - you'd be a fabulous DT member. You make more quality LOs than anyone I know! So talented:) Hope next week is better than this one.

Alison said...

Chris your layouts are always stunningly creative!! You would make an awesome addition to any DT in my opinion! Hope your next week is better!

twinsand2boys said...

Just reading this post again and somehow missed the whole DT part...I love your work and have no idea why you havent been picked up. Keep tryin! Itll happen :D