Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mornin' Glories!

Well, I was up with the newspaper deliverers this morning. DH and I went out to breakfast before daylight! Now, I'm ready to go! I am going to pack the trick or treat bags today. Maybe do a bit of shopping.

Last night, for dinner, I made a mushroom and leek chowder that was so delicious! I was worried that my Darling Husband wouldn't like it, but he loved it. I always make a bit extra to share with a couple of dear hearts who live nearby.

I stated yesterday that I did a cybercrop this weekend. Here is a LO I did on Friday night using Jenni Bowlin papers. I haven't found the right photo for it yet. I am such a slow scrapper that I didn't want to lose even more time looking for the photo. I wanted to do the LO (and, as it was, I only got 5 or 6 done all weekend). Hope you like it. I added black glitter to the tiny black stars by the title and added copper glitter to the dots over the "I"s. The funny thing is that the black circle was a scrap I had from another circle that I trimmed down. So, I put it to good use. If you have any questions, please ask!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our Shining Star

2 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful LO!! I hope you find the perfect photo!

twinsand2boys said...

This layout is so stinkin cute! If you dont have a photo, just send it my way ;)