Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a Terrific Tuesday!

My knee has been soooooooooooooooooo great the past few days! I started taking an anti inflammatory that has a bit of pain killer in it. I know the bones aren't lining up, right, but with the swelling down and the pain masked, I feel soooooooooo much better! Getting old should be easier, right? You should have all these pains while you are young and don't care! LOL

DH has returned from his 10 days w/ DS and DDIL in Portland. He had a great time. I can't wait to see his photos! More to scrap!

I so love photos of DS & DH! They are so very, very close! This is just the cutest shot of the two of them, don't you think?

Photobucket

My Joy


I have a LO to share with you of me when I was in my early 20s. *sigh* Nothing hurt then! I don't know if you can see that there are clock hands on the front of the photo. Both are brass, but the white one is just white due to the reflection off the flash. Oh well, that happens (which is why I don't prefer glossy photo paper).

Photobucket

If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time


The next LO is just a fun one I put together of things I love in the winter, LOL When it's "a hundred and stupid" outside, it helps me feel cooler if I scrap winter! Go figure! LOL

Photobucket

My Winter Must Haves


Well, I'm off to make a get well card for a dear friend while I can sit for a long period of time. It sure takes me a long time to color an image after it is stamped. Using those Copic markers sure takes a lot of time to just get the colors blended so well. I'm improving, though! LOL

Have a good one! Thank you soooooooooooo much for stopping by. I am so glad that you took time to do so.

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Annita said...

I am so happy to hear your knee is dong good. love your layouts.
love Annita