Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Time for the Magnolia-licious Easter Blog Hop!

Hello Blog Hoppers!

Can you believe it is Easter? Wasn't it just Valentine's Day? YIKES! Where does the time go? Well, I can tell you that when you hop through the posts listed in this Blog Hop, you'll find that, like the Easter Bunny, you'll be having a hopping good time all the way from start to finish!

The theme for the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop is Easter! We would love, love, love to see a special Easter themed project using something Magnolia, of course. With all the adorable stamps in the Easter Collection, there are a lot of goodies to choose from! The theme is wonderful. Think of something to add some holiday window dressing for your home or your child's room!

If you've reached my blog via the very talented artist, Angela Wood, then, you are just where you are supposed to be. If not, you'll want to start back at the Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Challenge Blog to get you started. You do not want to miss a single fantastic creation the Design Team gals have to share! Now, I'd like to share my project:



I wanted something very cheery to place on our mantle. The bunnies have a glittered finish so they sparkle. Because they are wooden, and I didn't want them to topple, I added a piece of craft tape to adhere each bunny to the base block. The "flying" Tildas are suspended in the air using a hairpin that I straightened out for each one. Then, I attached it to the image and the back of each bunny. The hairpin was strong enough to support the Tildas without bending yet, narrow enough to be fairly invisible. Next, I added my new cutie pie images and one vintage because I thought he looked cute just sitting there while the Tildas were busy! Here are some close ups:













Here is a listing of the stamps I used for my project. Please visit Magnolia-licious if you are interested in adding any of these precious images to your Tilda Collection.

Ballerina Bunny

Happy Easter Tilda

Tilda Decorates Easter

Tilda Hiding Easter Egg

Little Hoppy with Buttercup

The next stop along the Magolia-licious Easter Blog Hop is the blog of the most inspirational Eulanda Silvey at Cards and More Cards. Eulanda's work is amazing! If you've not seen it before, you do NOT want to miss it!

I'll be drawing a name from those who leave comments. Whomever's name is drawn will get a little special something from me! I love surprising one lucky gal!

I hope you will join us by creating a wonderful Easter project. The Design Team has provided tons of wonderful spring board ideas to get your creative juices going! I can't wait to see what you create. The complete details may be found on the Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Challenge Blog!

XO,

Chris

46 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Love it, ekspecialy your personal touch with eyes,
Hugs Tamara

CraftyNatalie said...

what an intresting creation, lovely.

Tamara said...

Great design! Tildas are adorable!
best regards,
Tamara

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Fabulous project...lovely colours. Gayle xx

Glynda and Kelli said...

I love the images you chose. They are so cute. And what a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Christina C. said...

WOW....what a magnificent Easter project....absolutely phenomenal!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute Easter decoration, Chris! I really like the suspended images too! Super cute idea!! Absolutely adorable!!

Katie said...

What a fun project Chris! So bright and cheery and you crack me up with the eyelashes on Tilda! (get it crack as in egg, Easter?, I'm just too funny for my own good ;)) I love it!

Sheri said...

I bet your mantle loves you!! This is precious Chris and so creative!! :)

Cathy Lee said...

Fantastic project, Girlfriend. I love all your sweet Magnolias and lovely coloring. I wanta know where you got those darling bunnies. They are so cute. Fabulous creativity with the suspended Tilda's and love all the pretty colors.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Christy Designs said...

Wow......great project Chris!!!
Beautiful Tilda bunny easter collection.
Hugs,
Christy

Daimar Sanchez said...

HERMOSOS TRABAJO Y COLMADO DE DETALLES

Joyce said...

This is adorable! You are very talented! Gorgeous!

Anna said...

Love it!
Hugs
Anna

Jane said...

Wow Chris!!! Love this and love, love, love the flying Tildas! hugs, Jane xxx

Mojca said...

totally gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Jenny said...

Oh wow I am loving your bunnies - Fab creation. Such great bright colours :) Jen xx

Unknown said...

Wow!! Just beautiful!!!

Patti Jo said...

This just makes me smile Chris!!! LOVE the bunny peeps adorned with our favorite little Tilda's!!! Awesome job!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is the cutest decoration ever! What a great idea for a mantle decoration for Easter! Love those sweet PEEPS and how cute are those eyelashes you drew onto your images. Just as cute as can be! hugs, Angela

hperalta77@gmail.com said...

I love it!, beautifull colors and stamp, and .... Everything! Hugs

Donna C said...

Chris , this is so adorable ! Great job !

Denise Goeldner said...

Great project love your colours adorable hugs xx

NPurdum56 said...

So Cute Chris! :) Nancee

Karen said...

Very sweet project! Beautifully colored.

Karen

Suzan L said...

Hi Chis, your project for the blog Hop is too cute!! Love those Peeps and the beautiful colored images! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

cabio's craft corner said...

This is an awesome Easter decoration to add in my house Chris, lol. All the images are colored adorably. Such a fun project!!
Hugs,
Cabio

mlarisa said...

Very interesting composition! You have an amazing imagination!

Jo4Him said...

What an adorable decoration for your mantle-very creative. Thanks for sharing

Laura said...

Oh how cute this is! It will look great on your mantle! I love your coloring of all those Maggies and your peeps are adorable!

Candy said...

Oh my goodness, Chris!
Is your decoration ever great!
You have used so many images and I sure wish I had that baby in the bunny costume. What collection did he come from?
Love the sparkly bunny's, great colours. Did you put the sparkly on them? LOVE the free flying Tilda's! Gosh I am just so impressed :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

How cute is this! I love the sparkly bunnies, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Norma said...

Fabulous project, Chris. Wow, what a lot of colouring you did for it. You've truly showcased the new images from the new Easter Collection. Terrific job you did!
Hugs,
Norma

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Chris, wow! girl that is an amazing amount of gorgeous images you've used on the amazing creation. I love it to bits hon. Fabulous work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Eulanda said...

OK oh ma gosh Chris!! This is just gorgeous. You used so many beautifully colored images and to even suspend them?!! Brilliant!! Also love the sentiment. Fabulous project!! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous project..love the Peep's and your Tilda's flying above them.
Linda W

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work x

Tanya S said...

This is amazing hun ! I love it !So many wonderfully colored mags:)

Engelchen said...

A nive Easterproject.
LG Geesje

Diana Crick said...

What a fabulous project Chris, so many lovely images, beautifully coloured.It will adorn your Easter table perfectly.
hugs, Diana

Debbie said...

How fun! So bright and colourful!

Regina said...

Chris!!! Amei cada detalhe, cada cor e seu colorido é super lindo. Ameo os cílios que você colocou nas Tildas. Um charme total.
Um ótimo domingo!
Hugs

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute Chris.. I love the peeps..
Have a great week.....hugs........

tanja said...

So lovely creation xxtanja

lovingrammahood said...

Wow Chris. You have done a fantastic job with this project. So much work for you and so much fun for us to look at :)
Love it
hugs: Donna

Only By His Grace said...

Very cute Chris. Love the eyelashes.
Lovely idea.
Hugs Maz