Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tilda on the Roof Christmas Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Today begins a new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog. I hope you will visit the blog and see the lovely inspirational designs the Design Team has posted! The theme for the next two weeks is ~

Bling, Bling!


I love to embellish my cards, but I don't use lots of rhinestones for some reason. I do like to add sparkle with glitter though. Also, I love to use pearls. Here is my design:



I really love velvet paper. For this card, I chose to use a green velvet paper. I think it looks so rich! Next, I added matching green designer papers, some pretty lace, ribbon, and a bow. For Tilda's mat, I chose to use an embossing folder for the background. I chose to use holly leaves and berries. Next, I added a red rhinestone square and a red and green rhinestone tree from my stash. Next, I added my sweet little Tilda with the furry cap and boots. Oh, the poinsettias have centers with little gold beads. The interior has also been finished to match the front.

I hope you like my design. I am so glad that you stopped by. I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

5 comments:

Céline said...

gorgeous car Chris, love the little tree
hugs
céline

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty as always
Hugs

Sol said...

I agree!! the velvet paper is Stunning!!.. And it matches the Christmas colors so well.. I love your coloring of Tilda.. Her cheeks shows that it is cold... Just Perfect!! Beautiful Embellished card!!

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Chris in a fab design! hugs, Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweetie, love the furry boots and hat. Beautiful card.
greetings Miranda