Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Mother's Love with Cloudy Love Tilda


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Tuesday to each of you! I hope this post finds each of you well and happy!

It's already springlike here in the desert southwest. I cannot believe that the temperatures have been in the low 70s here. Sometimes, in the Spring, there is still a chance for snow, but a FAT chance! I've got my fingers and toes crossed!

Today is Tuesday and that means a new card reveal. The new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog begins today. The theme for this challenge is a card using

Green, Gold, or Pink

Your card can have any, or all, of these as prominent colors.


Here is my inspiration for you. I hope you like it!



Isn't that image sweet? The Tilda image is a nice size, too! She fits into lots of dies. The sentiment is from the edge of one of my Pion papers, LOL. Tilda was colored with DIs. I added Stardust Stickles to the cloud and her wing.

Here are two additional photos:





The interior is finished on both sides with gorgeous flowers and pretty die cuts.

Now, before you go, I want you to know that Diana has created Magnolia Mini Stamp Bundles! The pricing is wonderful and lower than if you bought each stamp separately. HERE is the link to the mini bundles.

Now, it's YOUR turn! We would love to have you join the challenge. One lucky person will win a $20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious. Your card is your ticket to the random draw! Give it a try! This is a really easy theme with which to work.



Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your shape and the delicate embellishments you have on your card. Tilda is beautiful and this is my favorite card using this image, I love it! Hugs Kelly

Cathy Lee said...

Wow, Chris, this is gorgeous. I love the fan shaped card. Your DI coloring is stunning! I've been practicing mine lately too. It is so relaxing. Your rose ribbon, flowers and die cuts are so pretty on this lovely piece of art. Have a great week.
Luv ya, Hun.
Cath

Chris said...

Beautiful card. Love the shape.