Friday, March 25, 2016

A Magnolia Trio of Tildas for Spring!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Easter to each of you! I hope the Easter Bunny will bring your treats galore and the joy of family!

Our children are almost home. They have a few more hours to go on their two day drive home. I miss them already. Our grand daughter is such a delight! She will be a buster, that's for sure! She is so joyful. She laughs all the time. After they had left to go home, I realized how empty our home seemed - so quiet. Of course, Cedar, the shy kitty came out from under the bed where she had hold up during the duration of their stay. Precious, the smarty cat, decided that she wasn't going to be intimidated and just lived her life as she always does, LOL.

I am very creative just before dozing off at night. This card idea came to me at that late hour, and I thought it would be cute! Today, I am sharing the card with you. I intermittently worked on it over the past week or so. I wanted it to be Spring like, but it may be a bit Eastery. I wanted to use some minis on little egg shapes. Diana has an Easter/Spring mini bundle of 12 stamps available HERE. Check these cuties out! Here is my newest creation:



I love the shade of blue Bazzill. It is just so soft. Diana had these minis and I thought they would be just right for the little eggs on which they've been stamped and colored. The text is computer generated. I had the sheer flowers from so many years ago. I have about four bags of them! Why not use them? I like that it added to the card, but because they are sheer, they don't add density to the card front. Here are additional shots:







I just wanted the card to be soft and sweet. I'll put it in my Etsy Shop. Maybe someone will like it, too!

Diana is currently taking preorders for the New Spring Fever Collection. There are some adorable images in this set. If you haven't seen them, please visit the Magnolia-licious Store. You can see and order them there.

Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: