Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Say, "Cheese!" with Sweet Magnolia Tilda!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy "Hump Day!" Wednesday is a good day because the weekend is just around the corner! I hope this post finds you well. I'm so happy to see that you've stopped by! Thank you!

Today is "W"ednesday at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Jane and I have cards to share. I hope you like them! Today, I have chosen to use two stamps from the Magnolia-lious Mini Stamp Collection, Doo Bee Pops Tilda from the Special Moments Collection. Diana doesn't have the mini in stock now, but she does have the standard sized image. I love this little Tilda as well as the flower cluster. The camera stamp was one I bought about 11 or 12 years ago when I started scrapbooking. I decided to finally use it! I thought it worked nicely with the Tilda scene. Here is the image of the card front:


I wanted to keep to the camera theme and decided to use the Magnolia Doohickey Insta Stripes die. I didn't like how the filmstrip originally looked, so I decided to back it with pale pink vellum. Now, that looked GREAT! Then, I got the brainstorm to use the filmstrip slots for the card sentiment. Out came the rub ons and you see the finished result. I love how it turned out!

Here is another view:


I used a combination of supplies to color the image - DIs, Derwent Watercolor Pencils, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Crayola Wateroclor Pencils, and Prismacolor Pencils. I wanted to find just the right shades of black/gray.

Sweet Diana has a generous $20 gift certificate to one lucky "W"-ednesday Challenge participant! We would love to have you share your gorgeous creations with us!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I hope my card will give some inspiration.

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Candy said...

Chris you are a master of design - what a fabulous idea!!!
Wonderful card :o)

Big Hugs,