Friday, December 16, 2016

Magnolia Tilda "Joy" Christmas Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

It's a rainy day here in the desert southwest! Hopefully, the rain will stick around tonight so it will turn to snow! THAT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT! LOL!!

The kids will be here next week, and I'm just thrilled! I cannot wait to hug my granddaughter! I hope they will travel in safety.

I have a cute card to share with you today. It features a mini Tilda and pretty colors. Here it is:



My sweet friend, Jane, sent me the pretty white flowers. They were a perfect addition! The card has many layers. I used my Nesties to cut the two squares through both layers (snowflake paper and white card stock) at the same time. I thought the snowflake on the cord would make a fun substitute for an "O." I carefully cut Tilda so she could hang on to the paper cord on the die cut.

Here are shots of the interior panels:





Sorry the photos are so nasty, LOL! The angel on the top panel is something I had in my Christmas embellies. Again, the flowers are from Jane - LOVE YOU!!!

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! If I'm not back before Christmas, or if you aren't back, LOL, have a wonderful holiday with family, friends, and love!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: