Friday, February 3, 2017

Magnolia Tilda Love Ya Lots Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Friday to each of you! I hope this post finds you happy! I wish I could be... Sometimes life can just throw a wrench at you, and it's impossible to fix the situation. I wish we weren't in this bad place - a place with no escape. So, rather than whine about my situation, I'm going to share a very quick card! LOL

For my card, I chose to use I Give You My Heart Tilda from the Duos Collection. I thought she was a cutie! My colors are taupe and red with white accents. Tilda was colored with Distress Inks and touches of white from a gel pen. Sometimes, it's just fun to make a quickie card. Here is a photo:





I liked how the doily added just the right girliness (is that a word? LOL) to the front. The inside is finished with a doily and more flowers.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

Aw such a cutie Chris. I'm sorry things aren't going well at this time. I'm only an email away if you ever need to vent ... sending hugs, Janie