Thursday, March 9, 2017

Magnolia Lovely Rose Tilda Sending Hugs Card


Hello Sweet Readers,

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your visit means a lot! Thank you! I'm feeling very tender today. I'm always on the verge of tears. I think I'm just stressed over a lot of different things - family, government, responsibilities, life in general. Please send good thoughts my way!

I have a delightful card to share with you today. I hope you like it. I wanted something that was sort of vintage, but not quite. I think I got to that point, LOL. Here it is:



The card colors are cream and red with touches of green. I had the beautiful embossed background paper in my scrapbooking papers. It is so pretty. I finally got the rose colored nicely, LOL! My roses needed work - always!

There are two delightful elements - one solid and one that has the middles cut out. I thought they would look great as decorative stems. I got them from

Swedish House Crafts


They are Gummiapan Dies. Here are the names and links: Flower Allium (cut out centers) and Crassula (the one with the solid leaves). They just add dimension and extension that is so nice. Both dies come with a leaf die as well. I did use one leaf in the upper left corner of my card. The prices are sooooooo reasonable, too! Check them out!

Here is a shot of the interior panels:



You can see that I added the Gummiapan dies once again. Can you see the texture on the background paper? You likey?

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I've got some good bargains there!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Julie P said...

Very pretty card Chris, love the red and white combo and the dies are lovely. Thinking of you and sending big hugs your way today xo Julie P