Friday, March 17, 2017

Magnolia Tilda "Lucky Me" Hand Made Card


Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Readers,

Are you wearing your green today? I love St. Patrick's Day! It is such a happy holiday! I'm getting ready to get my corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots all ready for cooking! LOL The best part of the meal is having the left over corned beef for yummy reuben sandwiches, LOL.

Today, I'm showcasing a card that isn't necessarily a St. Patrick's Day card. In my mind, it's an "I Love You" card. The colors didn't show well in the photo. I so need a new camera and have no clue what to get. My old camera is a Canon EOS Rebel. It stopped transferring the photos to my computer. It still takes photos, though. Anyway, I looked at Canon cameras, and there are so many that I didn't know what would be close to what I had. I live in a small city that has no camera shop, so I'm dead in the water at this point.

OK, back to the photo, LOL. My colors are a soft pink and green with brown accents. Here it is:



I tried to give my little Tilda reddish hair - I sort of did, LOL! The inside if finished on both sides with additional flowers, tags, ribbon, and die cuts.



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I've got some good bargains there!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

She is so darn cute Chris...I love the lucky horseshoe image & the sentiment. All rolled into one sweet card ... Sounds like a wonderful dinner you are preparing but the Reuben sandwich is my favorite ... Have a great day my friend. Your creations are always amazing ...

hugs, Janie

Dena said...

Cuteness!!! Loving the red hair, great job!
Hugs, Dena